Saudi, UAE, Bahrain and Egypt have affirmed to continue their current measures (read blockade) of Qatar and possible future measures, until the Qatari authorities are committed to fulfilling all the just demands, which ensure countering terrorism and maintaining security and stability in the region.
“The terrorist activities of the 9 entities and 9 individuals have direct and indirect ties with the Qatari authorities. The three Qatari individuals on the list, along with a Kuwaiti individual, have engaged in fund-raising campaigns to support Al-Nusra Front and other terrorist militias in Syria,” a statement released to the Saudi Press Agency(SPA) said.
The three Yemeni individuals and the three organizations in Yemen, have provided support to Al- Qaeda, and have conducted actions on its behalf, mainly by using significant funding from Qatari charities, which are designated by the four states as terrorist entities.
The two Libyan individuals and the six terrorist entities, affiliated with terrorist groups in Libya, have received substantial financial support from the Qatari authorities and played an active role in spreading chaos and devastation in Libya, despite serious international concern over the destructive impact of such practices, the statement said .
The statement continued, “the next step is taking an urgent action by the Qatari authorities to make legal and practical actions to prosecute terrorist and extremist individuals and entities, especially those on this current list and the previous one, which was announced on the 8th of June 2017 so as to confirm the credibility of its seriousness in renouncing terrorism and extremism.”
The Qatari authorities have a long history in breaking all signed and binding agreements and legal obligations, the latest of which was the 2013 Riyadh Agreement and the 2014 Supplemental Agreement.
Moreover, it continued harboring terrorists, financing attacks and promoting hate speech and extremism
To that end, the four states, along with their international partners, will monitor the Qatari authorities' commitment in not harboring terrorist, supporting and financing terrorism, ending promoting of extremist and hate speech, and financing of extremists inside and outside Qatar.
Saudi Arabias King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST) announced the success of a project to convert a manned aircraft into a drone. This was disclosed by KACST President Prince Turki Bin Saud
Boeing has won a $93 million five-year contract for E-3 Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS) sustainment engineering and technical support. This contract provides for support to the E-3 AWACS division and will also generate technical requirements for the Air Force, Japanese Air Self Defense Force (JASDF), North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF), UK, and French Republic (FR), the US Department of Defense said in a statement Friday
Qatari Minister of defense has criticized the blockade imposed by a Saudi-led Arabian nations' Group as 'bloodless declaration of war'. The minister, Khaled al-Athiyah was quoted as saying in an interview with London based Al-araby Al Jadeed newspaper
A Royal Saudi Air Force Typhoon aircraft has reportedly crashed during its combat mission against Houthi fighters over Yemen on Wednesday. The Saudi-led coalition at war in Yemen says the Typhoon warplane crashed into a mountain in Al Wadea district on September 13 killing its pilot identified as Mahna al-Biz, Saba news agency reported
The tiny Kingdom of Qatar has moved up three places on the list of the World's biggest military spenders in two years and now ranks behind Saudi Arabia and India. Qatar, which entered the Top Ten for the first time in 2015 (ranked sixth), is now ranked third, with significant imports from the USA, Germany, Switzerland and France, according to data released by UK Defense and Security Export Statistics for 2016 released last month
Saudi Royal Air Force (RSAF) aircraft have arrived to the USA to participate in the Red and Green Flag exercise 2017 comprising selective air and technical crews and a number of air control teams. The Saudi Air Force flew thousands of kilometres in various weather conditions with the highest levels of safety and professionalism to reach the US, Saudi Press Agency reported Wednesday
Qatar has signed a five-billion-euro ($5.9 billion) contract with Italy for seven warships
Pakistan Commissions Largest Locally-built Warship
Chinese firm Tests BrahMos-rivaling Supersonic Cruise Missile
Saab to Develops Surface-Launched Version of Gungnir Anti-ship Missile
BAE Systems Demonstrates Software for US Military Cyber Security
Two Belgian F-16 Fighter Jets Destroyed in Accidental Cannon Fire
China Reveals Hong-20, New-gen Stealth Bomber Program
China to Unveil Apache Helicopter Rival at Zhuhai Air Show
Russian Future Semi-catamaran Aircraft Carrier gets New Design Concept
Russian fifth generation fighter aircraft (FGFA) Su-57 will for the first time perform flights during the ARMY 2018 event near...
The American-made Patriot and Russian S-400 Triumf air defense systems are currently hogging international orders despite their price tags running...
The Russian ministry of defense on Thursday published a series of videos showcasing the production, deployment and installation and testing...
The market for fighter jets in countries which are expected to have open competitions is estimated at US$50 billion to...
The Indian MoD's plan to purchase 110 fighter jets may be its costliest fighter jet buy ever with the entire...
Indias plans of integrating the MBDAs meteor missile on its LCA Tejas and Su-30MKI aircraft may not happen due to...