Dupont Capital Management Corp acquired a new position in Sizzle Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ:SZZLU – Get Rating) in the fourth quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund acquired 25,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $257,000.
Separately, Deltec Asset Management LLC bought a new position in Sizzle Acquisition in the fourth quarter worth approximately $254,000.
NASDAQ SZZLU opened at $10.03 on Monday. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $10.02. Sizzle Acquisition Corp has a 12-month low of $9.95 and a 12-month high of $10.21.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sizzle Acquisition (SZZLU)
- Conagra Stock Has More Room to Grow
- 3 Recession-Proof Stocks to Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/4 – 4/8
- 3 Best Life Sciences Stocks to Buy Now
- The Institutional Insiders Are Buying WD-40 Company
Receive News & Ratings for Sizzle Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sizzle Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.