BitTorrent (BTTOLD) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 11th. BitTorrent has a market cap of $1.81 billion and $14,075.00 worth of BitTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BitTorrent has traded down 13.1% against the dollar. One BitTorrent coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (LUNA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.26 or 0.00209692 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00007371 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00005394 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTorrent (New) (BTT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00004928 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00002355 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00002347 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitTorrent Protocol is a decentralized protocol with over 1 billion users. BitTorrent Inc. invented and maintains the BitTorrent protocol. While there are many implementations of the BitTorrent software, BitTorrent and µTorrent (often called “utorrent”) remain two of the most popular. In 2018, BitTorrent Protocol reached a strategic partnership with TRON Blockchain Protocol. On July 24, 2018 TRON has successfully acquired BitTorrent and all BitTorrent products. BitTorrent (BTT) the token is a TRC-10 utility token based on the TRON blockchain to foster faster speed on the world’s largest decentralized application. “
BitTorrent Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTorrent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitTorrent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitTorrent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.