Bounce Token (AUCTION) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 10th. During the last seven days, Bounce Token has traded flat against the US dollar. Bounce Token has a market cap of $53.72 million and approximately $19.51 million worth of Bounce Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bounce Token coin can currently be bought for about $25.78 or 0.00053840 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002365 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002493 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.20 or 0.00045394 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,195.30 or 0.07552685 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded 396,248.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $42,177.01 or 0.99693268 BTC.
About Bounce Token
According to CryptoCompare, “Auction (AUCTION) is designed to operate swap pools. A pool creator sets the following parameters:The number of tokens he wants to swap offThe maximum amount of ETH he would accept to swapDuration of the poolFixed price swap or dynamic price swapAfter the pool creator creates the pool, people can come and use ETH to auction and get the tokens. A participant needs to send an ETH transaction to the pool’s address within the pool expiration time. A swap is successful if the accumulated ETH deposit in the pool is less or equal to the bounce level, which is the maximum amount of the ETH allowed to be received. Any additional ETH deposit when the accumulated ETH deposit is greater than the maximum ETH amount will be bounced off and sent back to the sender’s addresses. In simple words, there is a limited quantity of swap allocations in each pool and users need to compete with each other to get swap opportunities. When a pool goes live, a user can send ETH to the bounce pool. A transaction will be bounced back to the user if there is no longer allocation in the pool. Bounce Token (BOT) is migrating to Auction (AUCTION). The migration from BOT token to AUCTION token marks a new journey of Bounce decentralized auction and Bounce certified auction. Migrating BOT to AUCTION allows users to participate in both the Bounce decentralized and Bounce certified auctions. “
Buying and Selling Bounce Token
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bounce Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bounce Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bounce Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bounce Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bounce Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.