OTCMKTS:CCORF traded up $0.11 on Monday, hitting $9.45. The stock had a trading volume of 400 shares, compared to its average volume of 5,400. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $10.21 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $11.14. Canaccord Genuity Group has a 52-week low of $8.89 and a 52-week high of $13.24.
Canaccord Genuity Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Canaccord Genuity Group (CCORF)
- 3 Undervalued Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- The Market For Gamestop Is Near A Turning Point
- PayPal Stock is Still Ready for Bargain Hunting
- It’s Personal: 3 Personal Care Stocks to Own in Volatile Markets
- Conagra Stock Has More Room to Grow
Receive News & Ratings for Canaccord Genuity Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canaccord Genuity Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.