DragonVein (DVC) traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 10th. One DragonVein coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. DragonVein has a market cap of $1.36 million and $2,879.00 worth of DragonVein was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, DragonVein has traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $42,281.28 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $321.74 or 0.00760953 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.05 or 0.00203511 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00006057 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.60 or 0.00017986 BTC.
- Unbound (UNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- SafeBlast (BLAST) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
DragonVein Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Devcoin is an ethically inspired project based on the BitCoin crypto-currency and created to help fund open source projects created by programmers, hardware developers, writers, musicians, painters, graphic artists and filmmakers. Participants in the DevCoin economy earn DevCoins in proportion to their project development. Writers earn devcoins by writing, developers earn Devcoins by developing, artists earn DevCoin by creating, and the same follow for every other category including Administrators who apply their time and effort to help organize the DevCoin project and Marketers who earn Devcoins by Marketing. There are 50,000 coins per block, of which 90% goes to funding open source projects. 5,000 are given to miners, 45,000 are given to the people distributing Devcoins to artists and contributors. “
Buying and Selling DragonVein
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DragonVein directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DragonVein should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DragonVein using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DragonVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DragonVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.