Everipedia (IQ) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 10th. One Everipedia coin can now be bought for about $0.0123 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Everipedia has a market capitalization of $123.47 million and approximately $11.13 million worth of Everipedia was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Everipedia has traded down 13.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002370 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002493 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00001779 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.21 or 0.00045509 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,186.90 or 0.07548890 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded up 396,248.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $42,059.81 or 0.99627999 BTC.
Everipedia Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Everipedia IQ blockchain provides a new paradigm change and knowledge economy to disrupt the old centralized internet knowledge encyclopedia model similar to Wikipedia. By creating a new incentive structure and a distributed backend hosted within a blockchain, the new Everipedia knowledge base will be able to improve upon all fundamental features of Wikipedia. “
Buying and Selling Everipedia
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everipedia directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everipedia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everipedia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everipedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everipedia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.