FirstGroup plc (LON:FGP – Get Rating) insider Ryan Mangold acquired 131 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, April 11th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 115 ($1.51) per share, with a total value of £150.65 ($197.57).
Ryan Mangold also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, February 10th, Ryan Mangold acquired 142 shares of FirstGroup stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 106 ($1.39) per share, with a total value of £150.52 ($197.40).
FGP traded up GBX 1.80 ($0.02) on Monday, hitting GBX 116 ($1.52). 554,347 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,182,307. FirstGroup plc has a 52 week low of GBX 72.05 ($0.94) and a 52 week high of GBX 116.90 ($1.53). The company has a current ratio of 1.08, a quick ratio of 0.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 132.63. The firm has a market capitalization of £870.10 million and a PE ratio of 2.08. The business has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 104.53 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 100.79.
About FirstGroup (Get Rating)
FirstGroup plc provides passenger transport services. The company operates through five segments: First Student, First Transit, Greyhound, First Bus, and First Rail. The First Student segment offers student transportation services through a fleet of approximately 43,000 yellow school buses in North America.
- 3 Undervalued Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- The Market For Gamestop Is Near A Turning Point
- PayPal Stock is Still Ready for Bargain Hunting
- It’s Personal: 3 Personal Care Stocks to Own in Volatile Markets
- Conagra Stock Has More Room to Grow
Receive News & Ratings for FirstGroup Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstGroup and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.