ParkinGo (GOT) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 10th. ParkinGo has a total market capitalization of $2.02 million and $3,422.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ParkinGo coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.1000 or 0.00000236 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, ParkinGo has traded 18.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42,297.84 or 0.99744776 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.53 or 0.00062569 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001288 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.66 or 0.00025128 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00001963 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002045 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002358 BTC.
- Numbers Protocol (NUM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ParkinGO (GOT) is a transportation network service with 55 locations in operation across Europe. Over the past twenty years, the ParkinGo network has transformed car service into customer service and their move to blockchain is expected to bring about a new level of efficiency and transparency to its 2.5 million customers. “
ParkinGo Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkinGo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ParkinGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.