A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for nCino (NASDAQ: NCNO):
- 4/4/2022 – nCino had its price target lowered by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $60.00 to $55.00.
- 4/1/2022 – nCino had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Sandler from $80.00 to $55.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 4/1/2022 – nCino had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $58.00 to $47.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 4/1/2022 – nCino had its price target lowered by analysts at Truist Financial Co. from $90.00 to $80.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 4/1/2022 – nCino had its price target lowered by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $85.00 to $60.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/5/2022 – nCino was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “nCino, Inc. is a provider of cloud-based software for financial institutions. nCino, Inc. is based in WILMINGTON, N.C. “
NCNO stock traded down $0.60 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $42.21. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 654,986 shares, compared to its average volume of 992,352. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $45.10 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $55.51. nCino, Inc. has a 12 month low of $37.65 and a 12 month high of $79.43. The company has a market capitalization of $4.08 billion, a PE ratio of -82.76 and a beta of 1.00. The company has a quick ratio of 3.62, a current ratio of 3.62 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.08.
nCino (NASDAQ:NCNO – Get Rating) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, March 31st. The company reported ($0.09) EPS for the quarter, hitting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.09). nCino had a negative net margin of 18.06% and a negative return on equity of 11.43%. The firm had revenue of $74.96 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $69.31 million. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted ($0.11) earnings per share. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 32.5% on a year-over-year basis. Sell-side analysts expect that nCino, Inc. will post -0.57 earnings per share for the current year.
Hedge funds have recently modified their holdings of the company. New York State Common Retirement Fund lifted its holdings in shares of nCino by 297.7% during the third quarter. New York State Common Retirement Fund now owns 211,967 shares of the company’s stock worth $15,056,000 after buying an additional 158,667 shares during the last quarter. UBS Asset Management Americas Inc. raised its stake in shares of nCino by 21.3% in the third quarter. UBS Asset Management Americas Inc. now owns 52,438 shares of the company’s stock valued at $3,725,000 after purchasing an additional 9,204 shares in the last quarter. Gotham Asset Management LLC acquired a new position in shares of nCino in the third quarter valued at $236,000. Edmond DE Rothschild Holding S.A. acquired a new position in shares of nCino in the third quarter valued at $236,000. Finally, Caption Management LLC acquired a new position in shares of nCino in the third quarter valued at $1,068,000.
nCino, Inc, a software-as-a-service company, provides cloud-based software applications to financial institutions in the United States and internationally. Its nCino Bank Operating System, a tenant cloud platform, which digitizes, automates, and streamlines complex processes and workflow; and utilizes data analytics and artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) to enable banks and credit unions to onboard new clients, make loans and manage the entire loan life cycle, open deposit and other accounts, and manage regulatory compliance.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on nCino (NCNO)
- 3 Undervalued Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- The Market For Gamestop Is Near A Turning Point
- PayPal Stock is Still Ready for Bargain Hunting
- It’s Personal: 3 Personal Care Stocks to Own in Volatile Markets
- Conagra Stock Has More Room to Grow
Receive News & Ratings for nCino Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for nCino Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.