SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 10th. SmileyCoin has a total market cap of $515,737.28 and approximately $211.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SmileyCoin has traded down 0.6% against the US dollar. One SmileyCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded up 38.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Aricoin (ARI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LiteBitcoin (LBTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Comet (CMT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- SocialCoin (SOCC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 30,339,280,000 coins and its circulating supply is 15,806,193,400 coins. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “A scrypt alternative crypto currency taking an education angle. “
SmileyCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmileyCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.