Tokes (TKS) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 11th. One Tokes coin can currently be bought for about $0.0160 or 0.00000041 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Tokes has traded 0% lower against the dollar. Tokes has a total market cap of $3.20 million and $1.00 worth of Tokes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000582 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00001885 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00001765 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded 30.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $8,997.56 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Tokes Coin Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 15th, 2016. Tokes’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 199,999,574 coins. Tokes’ official website is multichain.ventures. The Reddit community for Tokes is /r/tokesplatform. Tokes’ official Twitter account is @tokesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Founded to solve the cannabis industry’s banking problem via cryptocurrency payments, the Tokes Platform also builds blockchain based “track and trace” solutions for supply chain management and integration to conventional enterprise software (ERP systems) for any industry. Tokes (TKS) is the native cryptocurrency of the platform payment solutions. Riding on one of the fastest blockchains, the Waves network, Tokes serves as the transactional token for the available products as well as any tokenized applications integrated or build into the ecosystem. “
Tokes Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tokes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tokes should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tokes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tokes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tokes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.