Ultra (UOS) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 11th. In the last week, Ultra has traded down 18.8% against the U.S. dollar. Ultra has a market cap of $302.97 million and $3.44 million worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ultra coin can currently be purchased for $1.07 or 0.00002602 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $41,178.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $304.61 or 0.00739747 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $82.35 or 0.00199977 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00002350 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000778 BTC.
- Alitas (ALT) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00004604 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00010372 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00006168 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $7.42 or 0.00018025 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001437 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “U°OS is a universal reputation system constituting an open-source blockchain protocol. it is built to be the standard for evaluation of trustworthiness on the emerging decentralized web. U°OS introduces DPoI, a unique consensus algorithm, that takes into account not only the monetary stake of an account but also the value it creates for the network, calculating it via account's incoming transfer and social activity. The U°OS reputation system already has use-cases/dApps, such as u.community, a social platform, which serves as an explorer and interface to the blockchain. Unlike other chains, U°OS records both economic transfers and social interactions on the blockchain.Social transactions allow the exchange of non-monetary value in a blockchain. For example, U°Community dApp uses the social transactions to upvote, downvote, publish content and follow or trust users. Social transactions along with economic ones are used to calculate reputation or Importance of digital entities Click here to access the UºOS community blog. “
Buying and Selling Ultra
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.