Veil (VEIL) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 10th. During the last week, Veil has traded up 91.5% against the U.S. dollar. Veil has a market capitalization of $1.70 million and $97.00 worth of Veil was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Veil coin can now be bought for about $0.0197 or 0.00000047 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $41,964.53 or 0.99857283 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00061851 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $108.27 or 0.00257633 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.47 or 0.00101071 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.72 or 0.00308675 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00012114 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $58.22 or 0.00138543 BTC.
- Astar (ASTR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00004768 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001292 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Veil is a cryptocurrency project working to make privacy the most convenient choice through both cutting-edge technology and silky-smooth user experience. Veil uses a hybrid Proof-of-Stake and Proof-of-Work consensus system, including support for the RandomX and ProgPoW mining algorithms. Through RingCT, stealth addresses, Dandelion, and compulsory privacy, Veil provides coin fungibility and privacy without compromise. “
Veil Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veil directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veil should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veil using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veil and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.