XinFin Network (XDC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 10th. XinFin Network has a market cap of $1.65 billion and approximately $11.38 million worth of XinFin Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One XinFin Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00000284 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, XinFin Network has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $20.84 or 0.00224538 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $400.26 or 0.00841739 BTC.
XinFin Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “XinFin is an enterprise-ready hybrid Blockchain technology company optimized for international trade and finance. The XinFin network is powered by the native coin called XDC. The XDC protocol is architected to support smart contracts, 2000TPS, 2seconds transaction time, KYC to Masternodes (Validator Nodes). The XDC Chain (XinFin Digital Contract) uses XinFin Delegated Proof of Stake (XDPoS), with the intending to create a ‘highly-scalable, secure, permission, and commercial grade’ blockchain network. XinFin mainnet token XDC and also creates an opportunity to utilize the XinFin’s real-world use-cases such as TradeFinex.org, helps small and medium businesses or institutions originate their own financial requirements in a digital, fully structured manner so that they can distribute it to the bank or non-bank funders themselves using a common distribution standard. Xinfin Network ticker has changed from XDCE to XDC. “
XinFin Network Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XinFin Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade XinFin Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase XinFin Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XinFin Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XinFin Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.