Zano (ZANO) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 11th. During the last seven days, Zano has traded 10.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Zano has a market capitalization of $10.19 million and $108,672.00 worth of Zano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zano coin can currently be bought for about $0.92 or 0.00002223 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41,193.40 or 0.99826306 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.28 or 0.00061268 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.74 or 0.00248967 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $48.82 or 0.00118314 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $124.04 or 0.00300602 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00012137 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $54.33 or 0.00131667 BTC.
- Astar (ASTR) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00004523 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001323 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zano project is a development of a stable and secure coin, designed to use in e-commerce. The technology behind our blockchain provides reliability, security, and flexibility, making it a perfect option for P2P and e-commerce transactions. Zano is built on a foundation of performance and stability. The network is powered by key code design features like forwarding and backward compatibility, component-based modular structure, and asynchronous core architecture. “
Zano Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.