Aberdeen International Inc. (OTCMKTS:AABVF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 600 shares, a decline of 94.0% from the March 15th total of 10,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 3,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:AABVF opened at $0.09 on Tuesday. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $0.10 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.11. Aberdeen International has a 12 month low of $0.09 and a 12 month high of $0.24.
About Aberdeen International (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aberdeen International (AABVF)
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Begging to Be Bought
- What’s Going On At Twitter (NYSE: TWTR)?
Receive News & Ratings for Aberdeen International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aberdeen International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.