Aluf Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AHIX – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 17,100 shares, an increase of 17,000.0% from the March 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 64,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
OTCMKTS:AHIX opened at $0.06 on Tuesday. Aluf has a 1-year low of $0.02 and a 1-year high of $0.70. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.04 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.07.
Aluf Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aluf (AHIX)
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Begging to Be Bought
- MarketBeat Podcast: Making Money In Bull Markets and Bear Markets
Receive News & Ratings for Aluf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aluf and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.