BTB Real Estate Investment Trust (OTCMKTS:BTBIF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 7,500 shares, a growth of 971.4% from the March 15th total of 700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.7 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:BTBIF traded down $0.09 during trading hours on Tuesday, hitting $3.36. The stock had a trading volume of 1,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 4,888. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $3.31 and its 200 day simple moving average is $3.25. BTB Real Estate Investment Trust has a 1-year low of $3.02 and a 1-year high of $3.55.
BTB Real Estate Investment Trust Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BTB Real Estate Investment Trust (BTBIF)
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
Receive News & Ratings for BTB Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BTB Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.