Caledonia Mining Co. Plc (LON:CMCL – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Monday, April 4th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, April 14th will be paid a dividend of $0.14 per share on Friday, April 29th. This represents a yield of 0.97%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, April 14th. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
Shares of Caledonia Mining stock opened at GBX 1,176 ($15.32) on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.75, a quick ratio of 1.41 and a current ratio of 2.99. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 994.36 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 954.21. Caledonia Mining has a 52 week low of GBX 850 ($11.08) and a 52 week high of GBX 1,200 ($15.64). The stock has a market capitalization of £150.92 million and a PE ratio of 9.82.
Caledonia Mining Company Profile (Get Rating)
- 3 Best Recession-Resistant, Cost-Conscious Retail Stocks to Take a Look at Right Now
- 3 Tech Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- Schlumberger Analyst Coverage Drives Market Higher
- Poor Timing Will Put Delta Air Lines on Standby For Risk-Off Investors
- Simply Good Foods Stock is a Healthy Defensive Play
Receive News & Ratings for Caledonia Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Caledonia Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.