Calima Energy Limited (ASX:CE1 – Get Rating) insider Glenn Whiddon bought 300,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, April 7th. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.18 ($0.13) per share, with a total value of A$54,300.00 ($40,222.22).
Glenn Whiddon also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, February 16th, Glenn Whiddon acquired 1,100,000 shares of Calima Energy stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.19 ($0.14) per share, with a total value of A$213,400.00 ($158,074.07).
- On Wednesday, February 9th, Glenn Whiddon purchased 750,000 shares of Calima Energy stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.20 ($0.15) per share, with a total value of A$150,000.00 ($111,111.11).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 25.63, a current ratio of 0.27 and a quick ratio of 0.27.
Calima Energy Limited engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas properties. The company owns 100% drilling and production rights in the Montney Formation covering an area of 61,000 acres in the British Columbia, Canada. It also owns 100% producing oil and natural gas assets in two core areas within Alberta, at Brooks and Thorsby.
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
Receive News & Ratings for Calima Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Calima Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.