CBD of Denver Inc. (OTCMKTS:CBDD – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 20,900 shares, a decrease of 85.8% from the March 15th total of 147,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 30,726,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
CBD of Denver stock traded down $0.00 during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $0.00. The stock had a trading volume of 6,101,514 shares, compared to its average volume of 14,884,949. CBD of Denver has a 52-week low of $0.00 and a 52-week high of $0.02.
About CBD of Denver (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CBD of Denver (CBDD)
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
Receive News & Ratings for CBD of Denver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CBD of Denver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.