Cementos Argos S.A. (OTCMKTS:CMTOY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Friday, April 8th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, April 14th will be paid a dividend of 0.0834 per share on Thursday, April 28th. This represents a yield of 2.48%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, April 13th.
Shares of Cementos Argos stock opened at $7.06 on Tuesday. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $7.22 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $7.75. Cementos Argos has a fifty-two week low of $6.19 and a fifty-two week high of $9.80.
About Cementos Argos (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cementos Argos (CMTOY)
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Begging to Be Bought
- What’s Going On At Twitter (NYSE: TWTR)?
Receive News & Ratings for Cementos Argos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cementos Argos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.