Charlie’s Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CHUC – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a drop of 87.5% from the March 15th total of 800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 37,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of CHUC traded up $0.01 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $0.10. 33,874 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 23,616. Charlie’s has a 52 week low of $0.07 and a 52 week high of $0.89. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.09 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.13. The company has a quick ratio of 0.65, a current ratio of 1.10 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.31.
Charlie’s Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Charlie’s (CHUC)
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
Receive News & Ratings for Charlie's Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Charlie's and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.