Edge Performance VCT 'H' (LON:EDGH – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Monday, April 4th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, April 14th will be paid a dividend of GBX 35 ($0.46) per share on Friday, May 6th. This represents a yield of 27.45%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, April 14th. This is a positive change from Edge Performance VCT 'H'’s previous dividend of $20.00. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
Shares of LON EDGH opened at GBX 147.50 ($1.92) on Tuesday. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 127.05 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 114.64. Edge Performance VCT 'H' has a 52-week low of GBX 86 ($1.12) and a 52-week high of GBX 150 ($1.95). The stock has a market capitalization of £17.10 million and a P/E ratio of -35.12.
Edge Performance VCT 'H' Company Profile (Get Rating)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Making Money In Bull Markets and Bear Markets
- 3 Best Recession-Resistant, Cost-Conscious Retail Stocks to Take a Look at Right Now
- 3 Tech Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- Simply Good Foods Stock is a Healthy Defensive Play
- Poor Timing Will Put Delta Air Lines on Standby For Risk-Off Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Edge Performance VCT 'H' Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Edge Performance VCT 'H' and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.