First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF (NASDAQ:FTXL – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 40,500 shares, a growth of 800.0% from the March 15th total of 4,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 16,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 2.5 days.
Shares of FTXL traded up $0.24 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $62.50. 1 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 16,596. First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF has a one year low of $57.01 and a one year high of $83.10. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $68.71.
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, March 31st. Shareholders of record on Monday, March 28th were paid a $0.062 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Friday, March 25th. This represents a $0.25 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 0.40%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF (FTXL)
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Nasdaq Semiconductor ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.