International Battery Metals Ltd (CNSX:IBAT – Get Rating) Director Logan Bruce Anderson sold 5,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, April 11th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$6.60, for a total transaction of C$33,000.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now owns 361,900 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$2,388,540.
Logan Bruce Anderson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, April 8th, Logan Bruce Anderson sold 5,000 shares of International Battery Metals stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$6.30, for a total transaction of C$31,500.00.
International Battery Metals Ltd has a 1 year low of C$0.15 and a 1 year high of C$1.11.
International Battery Metals Ltd. operates as an exploration company in Canada. The company engages in the acquisition and exploration of metals used in the production of batteries. It primarily focuses on exploring lithium deposits. The company was formerly known as Rheingold Exploration Corp. and changed its name to International Battery Metals Ltd.
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
Receive News & Ratings for International Battery Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Battery Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.