Luminex Resources Corp. (OTCMKTS:LUMIF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,100 shares, a decline of 87.2% from the March 15th total of 8,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 29,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS LUMIF traded down $0.01 on Tuesday, hitting $0.30. 123,089 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 15,620. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.33 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.35. Luminex Resources has a 52-week low of $0.28 and a 52-week high of $0.77.
About Luminex Resources (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Luminex Resources (LUMIF)
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
Receive News & Ratings for Luminex Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Luminex Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.