Shares of M Winkworth stock opened at GBX 190 ($2.48) on Tuesday. The company has a current ratio of 3.08, a quick ratio of 3.08 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 16.03. M Winkworth has a fifty-two week low of GBX 147.76 ($1.93) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 220 ($2.87). The firm has a fifty day moving average of GBX 187.54. The company has a market cap of £24.19 million and a P/E ratio of 10.61.
M Winkworth Company Profile (Get Rating)
- 3 Best Recession-Resistant, Cost-Conscious Retail Stocks to Take a Look at Right Now
- Simply Good Foods Stock is a Healthy Defensive Play
- 3 Tech Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- Schlumberger Analyst Coverage Drives Market Higher
- Poor Timing Will Put Delta Air Lines on Standby For Risk-Off Investors
Receive News & Ratings for M Winkworth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for M Winkworth and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.