OGEN opened at $0.36 on Monday. The firm has a market capitalization of $42.25 million, a PE ratio of -2.59 and a beta of 0.09. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.41. Oragenics has a 12-month low of $0.30 and a 12-month high of $1.15.
Oragenics Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oragenics (OGEN)
- 3 Tech Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- Schlumberger Analyst Coverage Drives Market Higher
- Simply Good Foods Stock is a Healthy Defensive Play
- Poor Timing Will Put Delta Air Lines on Standby For Risk-Off Investors
- 3 Stocks Down Big in ’22 That Are Worth Buying
Receive News & Ratings for Oragenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oragenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.