Bluestone Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:BBSRF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,000 shares, a decrease of 84.8% from the March 15th total of 6,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 22,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Bluestone Resources stock traded up $0.03 during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $1.59. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 26,400 shares, compared to its average volume of 11,377. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.58 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.49. Bluestone Resources has a 52-week low of $1.01 and a 52-week high of $1.79.
Bluestone Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bluestone Resources (BBSRF)
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
Receive News & Ratings for Bluestone Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bluestone Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.