CA Immobilien Anlagen AG (OTCMKTS:CAIAF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,900 shares, an increase of 555.6% from the March 15th total of 900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
CA Immobilien Anlagen stock remained flat at $$42.77 during mid-day trading on Tuesday. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $41.88 and its 200 day simple moving average is $42.45. CA Immobilien Anlagen has a 1-year low of $31.66 and a 1-year high of $31.67.
CA Immobilien Anlagen Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CA Immobilien Anlagen (CAIAF)
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
Receive News & Ratings for CA Immobilien Anlagen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CA Immobilien Anlagen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.