Newcore Gold Ltd. (OTCMKTS:NCAUF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 35,300 shares, a growth of 17,550.0% from the March 15th total of 200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 50,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.7 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS NCAUF traded up $0.01 during trading on Tuesday, reaching $0.41. 22,670 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 23,995. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.40 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.41. Newcore Gold has a 12-month low of $0.35 and a 12-month high of $0.61.
Newcore Gold Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Newcore Gold (NCAUF)
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
Receive News & Ratings for Newcore Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Newcore Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.