Swire Properties Limited (OTCMKTS:SWPFF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,609,200 shares, an increase of 1,611.2% from the March 15th total of 327,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 56,092.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS SWPFF traded down $0.08 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $2.60. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $2.62 and a 200-day moving average of $2.56. Swire Properties has a one year low of $1.77 and a one year high of $3.00.
Swire Properties Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Swire Properties (SWPFF)
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
Receive News & Ratings for Swire Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Swire Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.