Separately, TheStreet cut Trinity Biotech from a c- rating to a d- rating in a research note on Monday, December 20th.
TRIB stock opened at $1.14 on Monday. Trinity Biotech has a 1-year low of $0.86 and a 1-year high of $4.01. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $1.07 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.52. The stock has a market capitalization of $23.83 million, a P/E ratio of -7.13 and a beta of 1.55.
Trinity Biotech Company Profile (Get Rating)
Trinity Biotech Plc engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of medical diagnostic products for the clinical laboratory and point-of-care segments of the diagnostic market. It operates through the Americas and Rest of World geographical segments. The company was founded by Ronan O’Caoimh and Denis R.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trinity Biotech (TRIB)
- Schlumberger Analyst Coverage Drives Market Higher
- 3 Tech Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- Simply Good Foods Stock is a Healthy Defensive Play
- Poor Timing Will Put Delta Air Lines on Standby For Risk-Off Investors
- Schnitzer Steel Stock Has Value Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for Trinity Biotech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trinity Biotech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.