VAST stock opened at GBX 0.52 ($0.01) on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 234.98, a quick ratio of 0.18 and a current ratio of 0.25. The company has a market capitalization of £1.81 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.10. Vast Resources has a fifty-two week low of GBX 0.51 ($0.01) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 12 ($0.16). The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 1.11 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 2.35.
Vast Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- 3 Best Recession-Resistant, Cost-Conscious Retail Stocks to Take a Look at Right Now
- Poor Timing Will Put Delta Air Lines on Standby For Risk-Off Investors
- 3 Tech Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- Simply Good Foods Stock is a Healthy Defensive Play
- Schlumberger Analyst Coverage Drives Market Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Vast Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vast Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.