Zip Co Limited (ASX:Z1P – Get Rating) insider Diane Smith-Gander acquired 20,270 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, April 8th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$1.48 ($1.10) per share, for a total transaction of A$29,999.60 ($22,221.93).
Diane Smith-Gander also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, March 4th, Diane Smith-Gander acquired 18,126 shares of ZIP stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$1.68 ($1.24) per share, for a total transaction of A$30,361.05 ($22,489.67).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 236.87, a current ratio of 23.63 and a quick ratio of 23.50.
Zip Co Limited provides point-of-sale credit and digital payment services to consumers and merchants in Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States, New Zealand, and South Africa. The company operates through ZIP AU, Zip Global, and Spotcap segments. It offers integrated retail finance solutions to merchants in the retail, education, health, and travel industries through online and in store.
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
Receive News & Ratings for ZIP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZIP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.