Banner Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:BNNRW – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decrease of 85.7% from the March 15th total of 700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 9,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
NASDAQ BNNRW opened at $0.41 on Wednesday. Banner Acquisition has a 1-year low of $0.31 and a 1-year high of $0.80.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Banner Acquisition (BNNRW)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Banner Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Banner Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.