Antilles Gold Limited (ASX:AAU – Get Rating) insider Brian Johnson bought 239,402 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Monday, April 11th. The shares were bought at an average cost of A$0.06 ($0.05) per share, with a total value of A$15,082.33 ($11,172.09).
Brian Johnson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, February 2nd, Brian Johnson bought 20,000 shares of Antilles Gold stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of A$0.08 ($0.06) per share, with a total value of A$1,540.00 ($1,140.74).
- On Friday, February 4th, Brian Johnson acquired 50,000 shares of Antilles Gold stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$0.08 ($0.06) per share, with a total value of A$3,900.00 ($2,888.89).
The company has a quick ratio of 0.60, a current ratio of 0.60 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.83.
Antilles Gold Limited engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of gold and silver properties. It primarily holds interest in the La Demajagua gold/silver project located on the Isle of Youth, Cuba. The company was formerly known as PanTerra Gold Limited and changed its name to Antilles Gold Limited in November 2020.
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Antilles Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Antilles Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.