BYFC stock opened at $1.58 on Monday. The firm has a market cap of $113.39 million, a P/E ratio of -11.28 and a beta of 0.95. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.65, a current ratio of 1.03 and a quick ratio of 1.03. Broadway Financial has a 52-week low of $1.44 and a 52-week high of $4.28. The company’s 50-day moving average is $1.62.
Broadway Financial (NASDAQ:BYFC – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Friday, March 11th. The savings and loans company reported ($0.02) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $6.64 million for the quarter. Broadway Financial had a negative net margin of 14.48% and a negative return on equity of 3.73%.
About Broadway Financial (Get Rating)
Broadway Financial Corp. is a bank holding company, which offers personal, money market, checking and certificate of deposit accounts. It also offers credit cards, online banking, bank by mail, gold phone and online bill pay. The company was founded in September 1995 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Broadway Financial (BYFC)
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
Receive News & Ratings for Broadway Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Broadway Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.