CAVU Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:CAVR – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 60,200 shares, an increase of 301.3% from the March 15th total of 15,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 6,992,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS:CAVR opened at $0.02 on Wednesday. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.02 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.03. CAVU Resources has a 12-month low of $0.01 and a 12-month high of $0.06.
CAVU Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CAVU Resources (CAVR)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for CAVU Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CAVU Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.