Chariot Limited (OTCMKTS:OIGLF – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,500 shares, a decrease of 76.7% from the March 15th total of 15,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 51,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS OIGLF remained flat at $$0.28 during trading on Wednesday. Chariot has a 12 month low of $0.07 and a 12 month high of $0.33. The business’s 50-day moving average is $0.16 and its 200-day moving average is $0.13.
About Chariot (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Chariot (OIGLF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Chariot Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chariot and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.