City Developments Limited (OTCMKTS:CDEVY – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 6,500 shares, an increase of 242.1% from the March 15th total of 1,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 19,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
OTCMKTS:CDEVY opened at $6.01 on Wednesday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.60, a current ratio of 0.60 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.64. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $5.49 and a 200-day moving average price of $5.32. City Developments has a 1-year low of $4.68 and a 1-year high of $6.24.
City Developments Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on City Developments (CDEVY)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for City Developments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for City Developments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.