Credito Emiliano S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:CDEFF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 11,300 shares, a growth of 465.0% from the March 15th total of 2,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 28.3 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:CDEFF opened at 6.65 on Wednesday. Credito Emiliano has a 52 week low of 6.41 and a 52 week high of 6.65.
Credito Emiliano Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Credito Emiliano (CDEFF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Credito Emiliano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Credito Emiliano and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.