OTCMKTS:FCUUF opened at $0.85 on Monday. The firm has a market capitalization of $574.29 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -85.00 and a beta of 2.53. Fission Uranium has a twelve month low of $0.35 and a twelve month high of $1.00. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.71 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.71. The company has a quick ratio of 33.09, a current ratio of 33.09 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02.
About Fission Uranium (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fission Uranium (FCUUF)
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
Receive News & Ratings for Fission Uranium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fission Uranium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.