Hibernia REIT Plc (OTCMKTS:HIBRF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 12,300 shares, a decrease of 95.4% from the March 15th total of 270,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 24.6 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:HIBRF remained flat at $$1.78 during midday trading on Wednesday. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $1.44 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.43. Hibernia REIT has a 52-week low of $1.24 and a 52-week high of $1.78.
About Hibernia REIT (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hibernia REIT (HIBRF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Hibernia REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hibernia REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.