High Peak Royalties Limited (ASX:HPR – Get Rating) insider James Knowles bought 451,778 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, April 6th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$0.06 ($0.04) per share, with a total value of A$24,847.79 ($18,405.77).
The company has a quick ratio of 2.29, a current ratio of 2.29 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 17.98.
About High Peak Royalties (Get Rating)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for High Peak Royalties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for High Peak Royalties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.