Inpex Co. (OTCMKTS:IPXHF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 868,600 shares, a decline of 70.5% from the March 15th total of 2,940,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1,085.8 days.
Shares of Inpex stock remained flat at $$11.74 during trading on Wednesday. The stock had a trading volume of 8,900 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,418. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $10.75 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $9.06. Inpex has a 52 week low of $6.87 and a 52 week high of $11.75.
Inpex Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Inpex (IPXHF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Inpex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inpex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.