Liontown Resources Limited (ASX:LTR – Get Rating) insider Jennifer Morris acquired 17,800 shares of Liontown Resources stock in a transaction on Monday, April 11th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$1.69 ($1.25) per share, for a total transaction of A$30,028.60 ($22,243.41).
The company has a quick ratio of 156.83, a current ratio of 156.96 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06.
Liontown Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Liontown Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liontown Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.