According to Zacks, “Ono Pharmaceuticals produces, purchases and sells pharmaceuticals and diagnostic reagents focusing primarily on prescription pharmaceuticals. “
OTCMKTS:OPHLF opened at $25.92 on Wednesday. Ono Pharmaceutical has a 52 week low of $20.57 and a 52 week high of $26.10. The firm has a market cap of $13.33 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.05 and a beta of 0.36. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $25.30 and its 200 day simple moving average is $23.93.
Ono Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd. engages in the production, purchase, and sale of internal medicine, patch and injectable medicine. The company was founded by Ichibei Fushimiya in 1717 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ono Pharmaceutical (OPHLF)
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
For more information about research offerings from Zacks Investment Research, visit Zacks.com
Receive News & Ratings for Ono Pharmaceutical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ono Pharmaceutical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.